Are you looking for a role where you can choose your hours, bring your dog to work, enjoy massages and maybe even try belly
dancing? Look no further – Central Finance Management Group could be the place for you.
We’re looking for full and part-time collections officers to join our team who can demonstrate:
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and legislation surrounding the collections process
- A positive attitude, driven nature and the ability to work individually and in a team
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Collection of overdue balances and arrears
- Receiving and making outbound calls
- Assessing and reviewing documentation
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Meeting compliance requirements
Our employee experience program includes plenty of staff events and team lunches, wellness initiatives such as fresh fruit,
monthly massages, flu shots, bring your dog to work days, a commitment to sound ergonomics, as well as loads of other fun and goofy stuff all year round. We believe that life is too short not to enjoy the place we work.
When you’re not eating fruit and relaxing with a massage, you’ll also enjoy:
- No weekend work, standard business hours, after hours optional
- The ability to choose full or part-time hours
- An engaging incentive program
- Close on-street parking and quick walk to Gordon train station
- Leafy views and a lovely modern office
- A genuinely friendly team with a great culture
We’re a family owned and run specialist collections company, offering our partnering clients end-to-end debt management
and legal services.
We live and breathe our core family values:
- Build Relationships
- Live a Life of Integrity
- Blend Professionalism with Authenticity
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Deliver Client Service Excellence
- Every Role is Powerful – Own Yours!
- Help Others
NB: Candidates must be able to obtain a Commercial and Private Inquiry Agent’s (CAPI) license which involves a police check. Experience dealing with deceased portfolios would be highly regarded.
Please send a resume and covering letter to Janinne Smith – J.Smith@cfmg.com.au